i.Use of collected Personal Information
We may use Personal Information, including your name,
address, email address, and other information including details of your
transactions with us, for the following purposes.
(1) For shipment of orders from us.
(2) For preparing statistical data to support marketing, sales promotions and special features. In this case, you information will be used anonymously.
(3) For credit authorization, credit monitoring, and management of accounts payable.
(4) For the fulfillment of relevant delegated duties assigned to us by another company that require processing all or some Personal Information.
(5) To respond to and answer your inquiries.
ii.Choice in collection of Personal Information
Whether to fill in or enter Personal Information is your
choice, but certain places on our website pages are marked with “You
must enter this information” or similar text. If you do not full in
these sections, we will not be able to confirm your identity and will
not be able to process your request.
iii.Sharing your Personal Information
We will not share or disclose Personal Information we have
received from you to any third party, excluding in the following cases:
(1) When we have obtained your consent.
(2) When required to by the law etc.
iv.Entrusting Personal Information to other parties
We will not entrust Personal Information we have received
from you to another party, excluding in the following cases.
(1) When we outsource to an outsourcing company with which we have
signed a nondisclosure agreement pertaining to Personal Information some
necessary task requiring the handling of Personal Information and with a
purpose that is made clear to you.
(“Outsourcing company” may include a courier company that delivers orders; a credit card company specified when paying by credit card; a collections agency used when items have not been paid for etc.)
v.Disclosing and correcting Personal Information
(1) We will quickly (within a reasonable period) respond to
requests to disclose or correct your Personal Information. For inquiries
and to correct your personal information, please contact us.
(2) In principle we do not respond to requests for disclosure or correction of personal information. However, when we deem it necessary for the fulfillment of the sales agreement this does not apply to the customer center.
vi.Applying for suspension of use/sharing of Personal Information
(1) Even when we use and share applicable Personal
Information with your consent, if we receive a request from you to cease
this use and sharing we will take action to cease this use by us and
sharing with affiliated companies. However, we cannot delete information
necessary for the operations of our business.
vii.Items relevant to disclosure of Personal Information
(1) Company name eDREAM Inc.
(2) Personal Information Protection Supervisor
- Contact Person: Director, Customer Service Department
- Send Inquiries To: Personal Information Service Center (below)
(3) Purposes for using Personal Information that may be disclosed As described in items (1) – (5) of section I.
(4) Where to direct complaints about handling of Personal Information that may be disclosed. Personal Information Service Center (below)
(5) Disclosure process As described in section v.
(6) Inquiries: personal Information Service Center Email:email@example.com Emails may be sent to this address at any time.
Address: 1-26-16-506, Minami Aoyama Minato-ku, Tokyo, 107-0062 , JAPAN
Date of Enactment: May, 2018.